1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198063227591 - (Jackie.NfG / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Jackie.NfG, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Jackie.NfG

Jackie.NfG Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:51480931
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198063227591 (Jackie.NfG)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Hi SR, I am writing to you regarding a ban from a few years back in which I pre-meditated a "steam wallet scam" and attempted to trick one of my brother's friends into giving me one of his valuable TF2 items. I think my brother tried to appeal his main account from back then (should be a post from the alternate related account posted on this appeal forum), but a S+ admin denied the appeal. It was true that I had scammed my brother's friend, even if my brother told him it was his account and I was just trying to scam people on it, but at that time it was not that probable that a second person could be involved in this scam; which owned the account and shouldn't be penalized for it. Regardless to say, I've had a change of heart and it should come to no question that after a few years from the incident that I've grown the f✿✿✿ up and started to value someone else's efforts in trading and anything else they do in life. I confess that I have committed a scam, but I would like you, whoever it is reading my appeal, to reevaluate my ban. I don't really have much to prove because I haven't traded much after the ban (that would make sense, right?).

For repayment, I chose that I have committed a fraud because I did scam him, but I have no reason to find him and follow him back and apologize or give what is necessary back to him, as his inventory or himself rather was not injured or damaged in any way shape or form (maybe his time was taken to write his forum post about me).

Frankly, I think everyone's moved on from this situation, and so have I.

Once again, thanks very much and please reconsider my ban​
  2. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Since you clearly say you shared accounts, it makes you an alt. That being said, already appealed and denied.