1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198063351988 - (Hessle / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Hessle, Oct 12, 2021.

1. Hessle

Hessle Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:51543130
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198063351988 (Hessle)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I do not have any other accounts.​

Appeal description:
    Hi again,

I strongly disagree with my appeal being denied. It was 7 years ago when I attempted to scam somebody. I was 13 years old. I am now 20.

Some kids try to steal candy from a store. Some kids try to steal a few bucks from their parents. I tried to steal some skins from a random person on the internet.

The fact that my appeal was denied because of a policy is mildly irritating. Do you guys not make exceptions?

Even if I would have stolen three coke bottles and a whole bag of candy at a store they would forgive me 7 years later.

I am 20 years old and I will actually study to become a police officer next year (this is no lie, proof of my application can be showed).

I am very very sorry that I tried a dumb scam to get a few team fortress 2 skins. I will not do it again. And please, make an exception this one time.

Thank you.

Kind regards, Hessle​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    I'm sorry I hurt your feelings by summarily rejecting your appeal by policy, it is clear gently putting you down in your original appeal was a mistake and I will not do so again. If you have additional questions about the reason why your appeal was rejected, read, the originally denied appeal. Further frivolous appeal attempts will result in loss of posting privileges in the appeals section.

Regards.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**