1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Accepted Appeal: 76561198063437348 - (KingsMAN / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by KingsMAN 2, Mar 3, 2016.

1. KingsMAN 2

KingsMAN 2 Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:51585810
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198063437348 (KingsMAN)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    none​

Appeal description:
    I attempted a scam on this man straight up and i was banned and i approached him again and we were able to work out a deal saying that if i trade him some skins he'll remove the report (He stated he removed it) and am asking for my account to be un banned... the image is of the trade i send to steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198096019993 which u can verify that i made this trade.. Please take up consideration to unban me thank you.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Notes:
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  3. KingsMAN 2

KingsMAN 2 Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:51585810
    I've done everything i could do i re-added this guy said i was sorry, he asked for around $10 in CSGO skins i gave them to him as you can see in the screenshot, i swear on my life to never attempt a scam again. Please take this into consideration thank you.
  4. Teeny Tiny Cat

Teeny Tiny Cat SteamRep Admin Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46722104
    After a review of the report, taking into account the content of your appeal, the fact that you repaid, and the lack of reports against you in the time since you were tagged, I have decided to downgrade your tag to a caution. Be aware that if any further evidence comes to light, or you are reported again in future, you may be retagged without the possibility for appeal.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**