1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198063437348 - (qnd / SR CAUTION)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by KingsMAN 2, Mar 29, 2022.

1. KingsMAN 2

KingsMAN 2 Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:51585810
    Appeal for SR CAUTION

Steam profile: 76561198063437348 (qnd)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I have no other accounts!​

Appeal description:
    So this is my 2nd appeal for like this situation, but first for my caution status. About 8 years ago I attempted a scam on some guy I don't even remember. I actually paid him, but the scam was unsuccessful so I actually lost money. But, it was 8 years ago as mentioned. I think I was 14 or 15 years of age at the time. I just wanted a knife... Obviously not understanding the seriousness of what a scam was. I kind of just want this mark removed. Like I said it was so long ago and I did pay the guy. I am an adult now, I work full-time. I am really not trying to scam anyone. Would love to set up a zoom meeting or discord to discuss with an admin further to have a conversation if necessary. I am appreciative of you taking the time to read this! I also understand any decision that has been made. Thank you!

Please feel free to reach out and I will give my personal number or zoom to have further discussion hopefully face to face. Looking forward to hearing from you, thank you!

Here is a link from me in 2016, like I said a long time ago. Thank you!

https://forums.steamrep.com/conversations/hello.7629/
  2. KingsMAN 2

KingsMAN 2 Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:51585810
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Hello,

After a review, I am declining to consider the appeal further, the original admin already gave you a break by reducing the tag down to a caution and noted the serious nature of the offense as a reason they did not consider a further downgrade either. I find the tag well justified myself and others have a right to know of your past actions.

Regards.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**