1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198063920908 - (Poleskeris / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by The Mad Man, Nov 24, 2018.

1. The Mad Man

The Mad Man Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:51827590
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198063920908 (Poleskeris)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    in 2013 my account has been Hijacked while I was away for a few days and I was able to get it back by changing some details e.g email.
    I realised I was banned by steamrep because I was marked a "scammer" and I saw a comment on my profile saying I was a scammer, I never scammed anyone and I knew it was the Hijacker scamming others. Sadly I cannot provide the tickets from steam support because they were in my old yahoo account which I cant access because yahoo is crap, I can provide 2 pictures which is my email change and comment made on my profile (they are both from 2013)
    The reason I know how the name was cookiehz is because I found my account using my sister's account, she has me as Friend.

ps: reason im trying to re apply is because I didnt provide proof and i remembered I can show these 2 pics and Im trying to appeal now is because im tired of being banned on certain servers and cant shop in marketplace.tf​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691