1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198064692887 - (Icarus / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Icarus 5, Jun 12, 2017.

1. Icarus 5

Icarus 5 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52213579
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198064692887 (Icarus)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Friend/Family - My account was abused by a family member or friend
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    i personally have none, my Brother however has one apparently. here is the link http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198320991962/

Appeal description:
    Alright, So here is my appeal, i NEVER, EVER intended on this happening, and was always afraid of it. Basically, I have a Brother- His name is Lucas. We don't live in a very wealthy household, so we share a phone together, but we do have 2 different steam accounts, so i thought everything would be fine. A little bit ago, we were getting in some arguments (as brothers do) and each year, my dad takes us individually on a camping trip for a couple days. Before we left, I must have forgot to log out of my steam on my dads laptop, and my brother, being the a✿✿✿✿✿✿ that he is "wanted his dream hats and weapons!" He knew i was brokering for one of my friends, and that it would ruin 6,000 hours of TF2 Trading, and thats now i do nowadays, i don't have much social interaction.. (6k hours on a game) i don't have many friends. But someone finally, who i made friends with (daddykosmo) allowed me to broker for him! and i was so excited! but. my brother quick sold the hat (misty skull flipped trilby for really, really cheap. and bought some random ass cosmetics and stranges. During this time, i am out camping, and have NO internet, NO cellular service. nothing. I get back a few days later to me being banned on everything. All of the friends i made in FP, Vatican, Harpoon. 6,000 hours of trading experience. means nothing. This week has honestly been one of the worst weeks of my life. i lost all of my friends, because of my brother. I do realize this is hard to believe, but i'm giving this a try. Please. Anyone, i just want to talk with my old friends again. I do not have proof of this, if you want some video or something like my brother confessing to it, or any ideas you have so i can get some evidence PLEASE, PLEASE contact me. I really miss all of my friends. and i am SO sorry to daddykosmo. i really never intended this to happen. I'm so sorry everyone i hurt. I love all of you guys, and you will always have a place in my heart. Thank you for your time. I know i f✿✿✿ed up. big time, just by brokering for a marked scammer, He said he repayed the guy, and that admins said it was okay. But my friend, somewhat basic, i guess talked to the admins, and got him banned. i acknowledge i f✿✿✿ed up really badly. but this is my Appeal, Thank you for your time.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Have you repaid the user you scammed? Formal two week notice to followup.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Denied for failure to followup/failure to repay.