1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198065124048 - (Oisten Jägerbomb / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Oisten Jägerbomb, Oct 25, 2018.

1. Oisten Jägerbomb

Oisten Jägerbomb Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:52429160
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198065124048 (Oisten Jägerbomb)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    none​

Appeal description:
    Dear reciever,

I've noticed that i appear to be banned by (or through) SteamRep from trading with bots.
    Now, I do wonder why I'm banned. I dont recall being toxic or actively scamming/phishing/hacking/etc. to deserve this. The only explaination that I can come up with is that i've come in contact with a scammer/hacker (account link here :
    https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198306214440/ ) who could've reported me for scamming.

However, I also notice that this account [https://steamcommunity.com/id/4184153201518] listed as an alternate account of mine(It is used by a family member of mine). This account has been hijacked by the steam user linked above and used for malicious perposes. This has since been resolved with Steam support and the account has been retrieved by the original owner.

This appeal is ment to cleanse my name in order for me to be allowed to trade again. Feel free to contact me on the e-mail account listed or through steam chat. Please resolve this.

Kind regards,
    A troubled gamer.​
  2. Oisten Jägerbomb

Oisten Jägerbomb Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:52429160
    This appeal has been here for 3 days now. I don't mean to be rude but when is this going to be looked over and judged?
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Must appeal from original tagged account for which the scam was performed on.