1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198065217579 - (Popshotable / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Popshotable, May 6, 2021.

1. Popshotable

Popshotable Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52475925
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198065217579 (Popshotable)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Fake - Report had falsified evidence
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    No other accounts​

Appeal description:
    A few years ago when I was 13 I am now 21 I was on a trade server that I like to play on for fun, not really trading one day I met a kid most likely my age around the time and I made him angry and he flew off the deep end and left, later when playing on a server with a bunch of my friends one of my friends wanted to look at everyone's backpacks to see what we had, he saw my backpack and noticed it said I was a scammer. I was confused by this and looked into it, the person I angered framed me to be a scammer (In the evidence he showed it used an account with a name that I never even used), I confronted the person to appeal it but it fell on deaf ears, given I didn't trade much I left it as that. But now since I'm older I have gotten more of an interest in the trading market of TF2 but I can't do much with this scammer sign looming over me, also every Item I have gotten recently was not gotten from trading rather steam marketplace and crates.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    So you never used the name "sweet_tooth" before? The name from the screenshots in the report?
  3. Popshotable

Steam:
    No I have never used the name sweet_tooth
  4. Popshotable

Steam:
    Personally not a fan of the underscore in a name thing
  5. You Are The One

Steam:
    The report is from May 7th of 2013.
    You never used that name or avatar from the report and the user used an alternate account to fake the chat and that is exactly how you remember it happening?

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  6. Popshotable

Steam:
    Yes I never used that name and I believe the user used an alternate account or had help from a friend
  7. You Are The One

Steam:
    Denied for blatantly lying, we have conclusive independent evidence you did.