1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198066157732 - (Myoga the Flea / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Deadricblood, Mar 4, 2021.

1. Deadricblood

Deadricblood Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:52946002
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198066157732 (Myoga the Flea)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    Deadricblood​

Appeal description:
    Hello and thank you for reading this. I committed several scamming attempts, back in my days of playing TF2. I relied either on quickswitching or simply lying in order to scam my victims. After I was banned in 2014, I took it to heart and stopped playing TF2 and tried to focus on my life. Seven years later, I feel comfortable saying that I will never attempt such scams and would greatly appreciate having my steamrep account fixed or at the very least given a second chance. Since this was so long ago, I don't have any actual evidence but I'm willing to admit that I was very dumb when I was a kid. I thank anyone for reading this and considering even giving me a second option. Good luck in your future endeavors and I hope I can make a comeback in the TF2 trading community.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    I am sorry, after a review, I am unable to consider the appeal, at first look, I wanted to but after looking at the report, I cannot. SR, by policy, does not grant appeals for RWC (real world currency) related offenses and the attempt you were tagged for was just that.

Appeal denied.