1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198066344599 - (Yuda / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by EarthFox, May 27, 2023.

1. EarthFox

EarthFox Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:53039435
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198066344599 (Yuda)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:

Appeal description:
    I was banned 3011 days ago for scamming a known and convicted scammer. This person scammed many people back in the day so I scammed them as revenge. I was much younger back then and obviously did not do so with the purest intentions. Regardless I ran a charity group for TF2 and have donated thousands of dollars in TF2 items back in the day. FoG banned me despite also banning the scammer and have long ago shut down as an org. Since I make a lot of high end CSGO transactions these days, it would be nice not to have steamrep ban on record from 8+ years ago.

Thanks for listening​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    This is your second attempt appealing an outside community tag with zero effort shown first appealing thru the correct channels prior (on top of a valid reason for SR to step in to begin with). Please actually read and follow the directions in your originally invalid appeal for further details. You are wasting SRs time, to be perfectly honest here, and I have revoked your posting privileges in the appeals section.

Regards.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**