1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198067537084 - (CagXD / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by kristux, Dec 23, 2019.

1. kristux

kristux Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:53635678
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198067537084 (CagXD)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    Hey , I bought this account back in 2015 or 2016 i dont remember honestly when and it had steamrep ban that i didnt know about. I probably chosed appeal information very wrongly or falsy but for what the person did is realy sad as i never would have done things like this ever . I would love to get unbanned just to clear the history and so that i would be able to trade on websites like csmoney. I have good rep as a person and on this account :D playing with semi / pro players in fpl-c . streaming . good guy in general.​

Appeal description:
    I was not the first owner of the account which got this account banned. :) Would be realy awesome to get it unbanned after few years i decided to wrote an appeal even tho it doesnt change anything for me , i just want to trade on cs.money website , and it doesnt allow me due to my steamrep ban as they have some sort of system. Im another person then the previous owner a very nice guy trusted 100% :D very nice friendly streaming sometimes playing with amazing people. If u want to ask anything just do it il answer everything just to get unbanned :p
  2. kristux

kristux Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:53635678
    Kristux is not me. And is the owner that was banned.
  3. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Already appealed and denied.
    Do not make more appeals.