1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Appeal: 76561198067657937 - (King Arthur / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by King Arthur 2, Nov 15, 2014.

1. King Arthur 2

King Arthur 2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:53696104
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198067657937 (King Arthur)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Friend/Family - My account was abused by a family member or friend
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    I have had a clean slate on CS:GO and I hope to keep it that way I have been in no fraud or scamming business. The only thing that I have been using is csgo lounge for sometime now and then I login one day and i have been banned by a SR I put some bets up and the skins that I bet are really important to me and I haven't got them back and the last time my brother (the person that played tf2 on my laptop at the time) I don't let him go on my new PC​
  2. King Arthur 2

King Arthur 2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:53696104
  3. Knucklejoe

Knucklejoe New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:46918739
    Seems this tag is actually a TF2-Traders tag. Have you appealed with them yet? Here: http://tf2-trader.com/index.php?board=15.0

Looks like it was for a spycrab run. You'll probably hear this from the admins as well, but your account is your responsibility, even when you let someone else use it.
  4. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    This one is under the friends program. The older bans that where under their own flag are to be appealed there, for those where when they where under the Partner flag. Hence their appeal is here.
  5. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Due to the time this appeal has been pending w/o admin(s) addressing and other mitigating circumstances, tag will be downgraded to a caution.
    Please note, further transgressions or if you were lying in your appeal, may result in you being retagged.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**