1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Archived Appeal: 76561198067683889 - (rathpeti / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Ima Cactus, Apr 10, 2020.

1. Ima Cactus

Ima Cactus Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:53709080
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198067683889 (rathpeti)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before, but was told to handle other tags or to fix something else before my appeal

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I don't have any other accounts.​

Appeal description:
    This was about 3 years ago and I just want to go back into trading. It all started when I purchased a large sum of money on steam and wanted to buy some hats and trade for some unusuals. When I finally got my first nut's and bolts demo hat I wanted to quicksell it and there was this guy that was willing to buy it but he wanted me to register ont some cs:go trading site where he could trade. Now I knew about scams like this, so I just registered and wanted to see what he would do. He obviously tried to scam me and I have no idea why I continued (probably cuz he offered a pretty good offer), but after that he wanted my steam guard code, which I had but didn't know what it was for. So i gave it to him. And then he hijacked my account. I was really bummed. After that I appealed to steam that it got stolen. I got some of my items back but lot of them were lost. I tried to get back into trading but to my horror all the trading sites banned me (because of the hijacker). Please, please just let me get back into trading. I already appealed like 2-3 times.​
  2. Ima Cactus

Ima Cactus Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:53709080
    I just reread previous appeals and the admins say that my informations don't match with theirs. And I feel like this is such BS. I have been playing for well over 3000 hours and been trying to get my account unbanned for a long time. Just please tell me what information you need to accept my claim. They also say I'm not allowed to make another appeal, so how am I supposed to trade? If I really was a scammer I would just switch to another account.
  3. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Already appealed and denied.