1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198068070323 - (noice / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by noicetf2, Apr 4, 2020.

1. noicetf2

noicetf2 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:53902297
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198068070323 (noice)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I Don't have any Alt's​

Appeal description:
    So I logged up TF2 for the first time in a few months, I went to go and get some hats off Scrap.TF and found I had been banned off Steamrep. This was a first for me and I was rather confused so I went to have a look at what I had been banned for. It turns out one of my old friends was involved in some type of scam in which I have absolutely no idea/involvement in.

I have been banned for apparently having an alt account associated with the person who did it, which is entirely not the case.

I have been on Steam for nearly 8 years and have completed thousands of trades, I have compiled a good list of reputation on my steam profile and this is my first alleged "offence" Again, an offence which I have no knowledge of. I would love for this to be resolved as quickly as possible as I don't want such dirt on a profile I have spent years playing on and keeping as clean as a whistle within the trading community.

I hope this can get resolved and if you need any further information please let me know.​
  2. noicetf2

Steam:
    I forgot to add something that is quite important. It's essentially just proof that we are two separate people. I've attached some links of me and my friend playing together in 2017. As you can see in the "users in this screenshot" it has the individual who commited the offence and shows that we are two separate people. I have more if needed. I have also gone on my screenshots just to further cement when they were taken.

This should of been included in my initial appeal I apologise. I shall remain patient and I hope this can soon be resolved, many thanks.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2058471544
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2058467161

Attached Files:

3. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
  4. noicetf2

Steam:
    Hi there, thanks a lot for your response.

Regarding the account you listed, is it my friends old account. He changed accounts a few years back to the account listed in the photos I put in my appeal.

I believe the reason he changed is because he wanted a new account to make videos for his channel, as the majority of his trading including the scammed hat happened on the account you listed. I could be wrong but that would be my guess.

In regards to sharing accounts/pc's

We shared accounts a few years back in order to game share with each other, that is all. I just checked if this feature is still active and it doesn't appear to be as I don't have any of his games in my steam library.

Again, thank you for your response and if you need any further information please let me know.
  5. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Have you ever shared internet connection with him?
  6. noicetf2

Steam:
    Yes we have, my apologies that should of been mentioned. That's why we were able to share the games with each other etc.

Thankfully, I was able to find some more screenshots of the other account you posted (My friends old account) I have listed them down below. Again, this just provides proof that I am my own person and the two accounts that have been listed are both of my friends. Showing that I have played with him on both of his accounts.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=191142743
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=277515688

As you can see, these were posted in November of 2013 and June of 2014 - the account my friend used for the scammed hat. Under the "users in this screenshot" it has his account in there.
  7. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    At the very least, their is overwhelming evidence to deny the appeal as a clear de-facto alt determination can be made. First, you failed to properly disclose the other account and your relationship to it (lying/lying by omission), secondly, you fully admit account sharing, and finally, our own independent information, this alone warrants a deny. However, after a review of the actual evidence that linked the accounts, their is zero deviation between the accounts connection for years, this pattern does not suggest a "friend" but a bona fide alternate account.

Firmly denied.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**