1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198068106896 - (nChuggeT | CSGO-Gambler.com / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Blupoiz0n, Jan 29, 2017.

1. Blupoiz0n

Blupoiz0n Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:53920584
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198068106896 (nChuggeT | CSGO-Gambler.com)

Appeal Plea: I commited the offense(s), but it was minor or I disagree with SteamRep policy
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Friend/Family - My account was abused by a family member or friend
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Basically I asked my dad to take 10 from my account to this guy because he manages my pay pal and he misheard me and thought I said take 10 from his account and basically sent him an invoice for the basilisk. I tried to apologise to him before it was too late and literally a minute after the incidence I was banned without any question. I am very annoyed as this has permanently damaged my reputation which has stayed positive over the past few years. If I was legitimately looking to scam I would not target a 10 dollar item.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Sorry, this is a PP fake payment/invoice scam, despite your claim, it is impossible for you to show/prove otherwise.
    Appeal denied

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**