1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Archived Appeal: 76561198068594429 - (Vamp / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Tool 2, Jun 16, 2021.

1. Tool 2

Tool 2 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:54164350
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198068594429 (Vamp)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Ok,

It's not hard to tell I tried to scam at 12 or 13.... It's been so long on any of the alt's I made I never scammed on just wanted to trade. I still want to trade and play this dam game after all these times. I still used this account my main to trade on CSGO since I can remember skins on it and just traded and played the game. I load into any tf2 server and just get kicked for being marked. I just wanna trade again on my alts I had many keys/unusual and even the tf2back premium service and would play the game for over 6hrs a day while being in school. Even on this account when I was 12 or whatever age I did attempt to scam but I actually never took anyone's things. I can remember have one chance to do so on a Unusual Orbiting Fire Villain's Veil and didn't take it because I felt bad. I was scammed two or three times when I was young and tried to get my items back by scamming then I got marked and tried to do it on my brothers account. I'm sorry. I just wanna play TF2 in peace it's been to long.

Thank You,

Sean​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Per policy, changing of story after being denied automatically results in loss of posting privileges in the appeals section.
    Per policy, attempting to appeal from alt accounts after being denied automatically results in loss of posting privileges in the appeals section.

Related
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-76561198061204968-tank-banned-by-sr.194979/
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-76561198068594429-tool-banned-by-sr.175678/

Your known forum alts have been permanently banned from the SR forums. (this one included)
    However, your originally tagged/banned account has been left fully available to use (less the appeals section)