1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198068768782 - (Super heavy weapons guy / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Super heavy weapons guy, Oct 11, 2022.

1. Super heavy weapons guy

Super heavy weapons guy Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:54251527
    Appeal for BANNED BY AF2

Steam profile: 76561198068768782 (Super heavy weapons guy)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    i don't​

Appeal description:
    got my account hijacked a while back
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    If you are claiming a hijacking, you must provide 1. exact dates you lost and regained your account. 2. inventory history from 2 weeks prior to two weeks after being hijacked and 3. a steam support ticket indicating you were hijacked for the time claimed.
    You have two weeks to provide the requested info.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  3. Super heavy weapons guy

Steam:
    Here's the thing it happened in 2018 and can't exactly remember the day i got it hijacked and how do i even do the steam support ticket thing
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
    If you do not have the exact dates, provide dates as close as possible to when you lost and recovered your account along with the accompanying inventory history as already requested.
    If you were hijacked, you would have made a support ticket with Valve to recover the account, if you never submitted one, the appeal will not be considered as you would have no supporting documentation to your claim.
  5. Super heavy weapons guy

Steam:
    I'm new to all of this and when playing tf2 i couldn't join some servers because i was banned in steamrep
  6. Super heavy weapons guy

Steam:
    can you at least guide me
  7. You Are The One

Steam:
    Guide you what? I told you exactly what you needed to provide.
  8. Super heavy weapons guy

Steam:
    again I'm new to all of this and just want to be unban i don't remember the day i got hijacked or the know the inventory history plus I'm to stupid to find the steam support ticket thing
  9. Super heavy weapons guy

Steam:
    sorry for wasting your time i just gotta live with it and have a nice day
  10. You Are The One

Steam:
    Your inventory history can be found by logging into steam and navigating to this link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198068768782/inventoryhistory/
    You still need to provide approximate dates as already requested, I do not see any indication of a hijacking from as close to the report dates as I am able to tell.
    Your support ticket to recover your account, if you are logged in and if you made one, would be located https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpRequests

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  11. Super heavy weapons guy

Steam:
    Hey can't you check the day i got reported or something?
  12. You Are The One

Steam:
    We are not Valve, we do not have that type of information, That is why we need dates and a support ticket.
  13. Super heavy weapons guy

Steam:
  14. You Are The One

Steam:
    No, it does not help. You need to provide what was already asked. I gave you direct links to provide the required screenshots and I still do not have approximate dates from you as already asked multiple times now. I will give you the remainder of the two weeks to followup appropriately. You should have all the information you need to provide what was asked now.
  15. Super heavy weapons guy

Steam:
    So you saw the proof of "me" talking to this alex person also there is no items involved and this is clearly not me [​IMG]
  16. You Are The One

Steam:
    Read my previous replies, you will get no further replies from me until A) you comply with what was already asked for you to provide in my first reply to you and explained in subsequent postings or B) two weeks have passed.

Regards.

Hidden Content:
  17. Super heavy weapons guy

Steam:
    i give up can't find anything
  18. You Are The One

Steam:
    Since you are unable to come up with a support ticket backing your claim, I have no choice but to deny the appeal. I am also going to decline to reconsider the appeal down the road since you failed to provide approximate dates, inventory history and given extra time to followup after being asked multiple times with you replying and not providing any. To sum it up, you provided NOTHING.

Denied.

Hidden Content: