1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198069677815 - (☾Pacsin☽ / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by ☾Pacsin☽, Nov 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ☾Pacsin☽

☾Pacsin☽ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:54706043
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198069677815 (☾Pacsin☽)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Well I am a friend of http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198059907760 and you guys think this is an alt account but its not. My friend decided to quit so he let me have all his items I understand why you guys though this was a alt account. My friend did get Hijacked don’t have any prove because it happened a year ago or i would have prove but ill like to get unbanned .​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    lying is an auto deny, will only give you one more reply before denying this appeal, nothing on our end suggests the other account is just a "friend"
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2014
  3. ☾Pacsin☽

☾Pacsin☽ New User

Steam:
    you guys basically banned me for assuming this was an alt that its not, i would like to see valid prove ... like i said my friend account got hijacked he made a appeal and he was ''lying'' i didn’t do anything wrong therefore why did i get banned from you guys assuming. ill just keep making appeals if you deny this one cause im telling the truth if you don’t believe me so be it . cause i know iam telling the truth.
  4. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    Notes:

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  5. ☾Pacsin☽

☾Pacsin☽ New User

Steam:
    may a sr admin actually helpme?
  6. ☾Pacsin☽

☾Pacsin☽ New User

Steam:
    What I'm not understanding is all this started when my bigger brothers account got hijacked(that's the other account that's banned). And then what happened is he made a Steam Ticket and got his account back. The admin’s told him that he needs to show them the Steam Ticket, but when he went to go look for the ticket, he didn't see it, and admin's have been telling him that they just don't delete tickets, well then explain to him why he cant find his. he's not stupid or blind. its just not there.He's not lying to admin's because he thinks its funny he's being serious about it. Now on this account they saw that he moved all his stuff from that account to this account so they are accusing me of being a Alt Scammer. If I'm a Alt Scammer i would be more then happy for someone to show me proof that I'm what they say I am. Dont just accuse me of being something that I'm not,why not add the guy and talk to him possible to see if he truly is a scammer or not. And I really don’t understand how You Are The One can just simply say that I'm lying, how could you even prove that I would be lying? I hate how all steamrep admin's just assume when they cant fully prove to themselves that this guy truly is lying or scammer etc.
  7. ☾Pacsin☽

☾Pacsin☽ New User

Steam:
    ^ I swear to god I'm not lying about any of that.
  8. You Are The One

Steam:
    added note

Hidden Content:
  9. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    Hello @☾Pacsin☽,

Read this topic: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-tips.66354/
    And please pay special note to the following point(s):
    #4: Watch your appeal thread
    #12: Basic appeal procedure.
    #15: Bumping your appeal.
    #16: Time-frame of appeals
    #19: Usage of your account by friend/family.
    #20: Status of your appeal.
  10. You Are The One

Steam:
    You lied, said was a friend and now a bro, (already knew it was a bro, btw) You could have saved yourself a lot of hassle if you didn't lie, now denying for lying..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.