1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198069703388 - (Yozi / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by MonoBear, Jun 27, 2020.

1. MonoBear

MonoBear Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:54718830
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198069703388 (Yozi)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Mistake - Admin misunderstood evidence or made a mistake
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    i dont have another account​

Appeal description:
    My appeal was denied because it doesnt deal with "real world currency" however there was no deal with RWC going on. It was a scam... the same reason 90% of people are appealing here. Also it makes no sense for someone to try to scam once and suddenly stop. Thus i got reported multiple times... It was 5+ years ago please just let me play the game.

I only wish to play the game. I dont trade anymore.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Appealed and denied, this is a policy based deny, nothing can or will be done for you. Do not submit any additional appeal attempts. Furthermore, attempts were premeditated and unlikely would have considered even if not an auto deny due to multiple offenses. For reference, our working definition for RWC is as follows.
    • "real world" currency, legal tender or, something of value purchased with legal tender with the same intent, used to spend on goods or services from a licensed "real world" business.
    Steam funds are RWC. You attempted to use RWC (steam funds) in the offense. Does not matter if you actually had any or ever intended to use any, they still are considered RWC and the policy is clear, SR, by policy, does not grant appeals for RWC related offenses.

And finally, you show no Change of Heart in my opinion.