1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198070538809 - (Vexent / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Vexent, Apr 19, 2023.

1. Vexent

Vexent Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:55136540
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198070538809 (Vexent)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    No​

Appeal description:
    I was just made aware of this from Reddit mods when attempting to join a csgo skins sub on Reddit. I have no recollection of this " Attempted Invoice scam" My account was abused and hacked for a few years around 8-10 years ago. I would like to appeal this issue since I did not commit it nor do I know what it even entails.​
  2. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
    Hello,

If you are claiming that your account was hijacked, you must provide the following:
    • Screenshots of a Steam support ticket indicating you were indeed hijacked.
    • Exact dates (or as close as possible) of when you were hijacked to when you recovered your account.
    • Screenshots of your inventory history two weeks prior to two weeks after being hijacked
    You have two weeks to provide the required information.
  3. Vexent

Steam:
    I have no recollection of this, so I'm assuming that is the only option, I don't even know what " Attempted Invoice Scam" means. IS there a way I can see the report?
  4. Vexent

Steam:
    I also just checked my Steam Tickets and it shows no history what so ever, But you can see right after this "Ban" happened, I secured my account and was put on a 14-day community hold because I just got access to my Steam Guard back in 2014.

I Just checked my Email from 2014. It just shows me Secret Questions changed right before this ban happened, then I was trade banned on the community market for 7 days, then I was unbanned. And my questions were changed back late September 2014.
  5. Roudydogg1

SteamRep Admin:
    Did you create ever, a steam support ticket regarding your alleged hijacking? Yes or no? (you also have the remainder of the 2 weeks to provide the other information)
  6. Vexent

Steam:
    It says I have 0 Support Tickets, I do have an email showing i added steam guard and changed my secret questions about 2-3 weeks after this happened.
  7. Roudydogg1

SteamRep Admin:
    You would likely remember if you ever made a support ticket though? How did you regain access to your account if not by Steam Support?
  8. Vexent

Steam:
    I did a Forgot password, and reset it, I have the emails shows forgot password, Added Steam guard, and going from there. I really didn't scam anyone or even attempt to I would love to know the accusation, cause I can't find any emails showing I was ever banned, or any notices from Steam. Outside of having traded in August of 2014, then getting locked out of my account, resetting the password, and gaining access with this ban after September of 2014. I only just found out about this site after trying to join a subreddit to sell some skins that I got in the last few weeks, this ban has been on here for almost 10 years without my knowledge.. What do can I prove to show this. I have 0 support tickets, only emails showing my reset password and adding steam guard.
  9. Roudydogg1

SteamRep Admin:
    You have the remainder of the 2 weeks (13 days) to comply with my first post in your appeal.
  10. Roudydogg1

SteamRep Admin:
    Without the required information as asked for multuple times, I have no choice but to Reject this appeal, it's been far longer than we usually allow and you have still not followed up.

As such, this appeal is thus Rejected.
    Regards.