1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Appeal: 76561198070944055 - (lenny / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Lenn, Jun 24, 2019.

1. Lenn

Lenn Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:55339163
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198070944055 (lenny)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I do not use any ALT accounts.​

Appeal description:
    Okay so as you saw i do admit do doing what i did many years ago. I did that because it was in the moment and i regret completely what i did. It wasn't scamming yet harassing and threatening a user that i will kill myself if he did not return my items (since we we're gambling). I was very immature at the time and now that it is my 18th bday i bought some items on TF2 and would love to get back into trading yet i cannot since my offenses. I am so sorry for what i did and i hope you all can forgive me.

-Regards Lennon.​
  2. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    You have been given a exceedingly rare second chance since you did commit the offense, make sure you do not try anything like that again. Please note, further transgressions or if we find you lied to us, may result in you being retagged w/o the possibility of a new appeal.
    Appeal granted.
    You may re-appeal your Caution in 6 months.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**