1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198071220710 - (-FoX-ToastLovingDragon / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by CatBoxThe5th, May 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CatBoxThe5th

CatBoxThe5th Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:55477491
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198071220710 (-FoX-ToastLovingDragon)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Okay, I appealed here before, and i'm doing it again. I was denied for saying that l lied and I did not appeal to Darkly, however I did not lie and I did appeal to darkly (http://darklygaming.com/forum/threads/ban-appeal.11792/). I did say that I did spycrab run because the truth is hard to understand, and does not seam real, and I though they would deny if I said the truth. For this I do deserve punishment, however I think it should not be permanent. Going on the issue of the Alternate accounts, those are not my accounts, they are my friends. He has come over to my house many times, and he has used my internet almost every time he came over, and this may be a reason Steam rep is mistaken for those accounts to be mine. For the issue of impersonation, I have never impersonated before, and if someone thought I was (for example) Shibby2142, I sold them I was not. My friend however has admitted he has done this a few time. Overall, I do deserve punishment for lieing in some cases, but please look in to these events more. Thank you for looking at my appeal.

TεαмĐaяκ-Yossarian ㋡ told me to appeal here about the impersoniation after talking to him for quite some time​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Once again, you cannot appeal here while you have an outside community tag, but you know this already.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.