1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198071667744 - (OUTLAWL_ / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by OUTL4WL_, Feb 21, 2022.

1. OUTL4WL_

OUTL4WL_ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:55701008
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198071667744 (OUTLAWL_)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    i don´t have any alternate accounts​

Appeal description:
    i would really like to get back into tf2 trading, my previous appeal was denied for a reason i still dont really know, the reason i was banned was that an account named woolie supposedly was my alt account, this is simply not true, this is a completely different player, my friend namely, i never scammed anybody nor have i used alt accounts for my own benefit.

last time i appealed i got a little angry at the moderator because my ban was unjustified, same goes for woolie, we were both avid traders but it was ruined by a loose accusation by somebody we were trading with at the same time,

i hope this time somebody will take the time to actually take the time to look at this case because i really miss trading, ive been trading since 2012 and would love to get back into it.

thank you for your time and i can deliver proof that woolie_ is not my alt account.​
  2. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
    Hello,
    You already appealed and that appeal was Rejected.
    Please do not appeal again, any additional appeal attempts may result in loss of posting privileges in the appeals section.
    Kindly refer to your previous appeal for the reason it was Rejected, it's very clearly stated there.

https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-guide.66354/

Regards.