1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198072120323 - (GanSiNiMaBi / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Bob, Jun 24, 2022.

1. Bob

Bob Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:55927297
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198072120323 (GanSiNiMaBi)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I don't have any other accounts​

Appeal description:
    This incident took place almost 4 years ago. I was a dumb little kid at the time and tried to scam people back then for my own benefit. In regards to my case, I think it's kind of special because after I scammed the items, I tried to sell them to another trader who actually returned the scammed items back to the original owner. Basically, I got re-scammed. However, I'm still marked as a scammer (and rightfully so) but I feel as if it's been an extremely long time and I am not the same person as before. In regards to the repayment section, I want to note that I am more than willing to provide some form of compensation to the person I scammed despite him getting his items back originally. Sorry for the inconvenience and I'm really looking forward to your guy's response!​
  2. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
    Hello,
    I will be unable to accept this appeal due to the following:
    • By policy, we do not accept appeals dealing with real world currency (RWC)
    • You have had years to repay the user that you scammed and failed to do so; repayment is a requirement for an appeal to even be considered.
    • You failed to list any and all alt accounts that are associated with you.
    Also, what you said about the user allegedly getting his stuff back is irrelevant, you scammed, you stole from him, you never paid him back, it's not a "special" case at all and is very clearly laid out.

This appeal is thus rejected.