1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198072123924 - (Blue whiskY / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Blue whiskY, Dec 9, 2016.

1. Blue whiskY

Blue whiskY Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:55929098
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198072123924 (Blue whiskY)

Appeal Plea: I committed some of the listed offenses, but not all of them
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Missing - Evidence is missing or not enough
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    none​

Appeal description:
    a user contacted me and many friends trying to buy items through pay pal accepting no middle men not paying first copy and pasting exactly to everyone what he has said to me i myself am not in the trading business any more
    First thing I did was check his steam reputation on TF Outpost I saw he had many scam reports on his profile saying that he was a PayPal scammer and not trust him there was there was many evidence proving that he was a scammer he then offered me a deal for all of my items almost $200 cheaper than the price they are worth since I did not play the game anymore I decided to take him up on the offer but after a lot of talking with him to see if he was actually legit or not I asked him to send me the money first if I do make the trade he would not send me money or do a middle man so after a while of ignoring him he chats to my younger sibling on Steam offering him the same deal another friend told me that he's been commenting on his profile to purchase his items for very much under the price a lot of people told me to stay away from this guy because he was a scammer in the Steam Chat so what I did was ask him to send me a dollar to see if you was actually going to purchase it he would not send the dollar right away so I knew there was something fishy I told him to send $5 but he would not and he concluded that maybe he should just send me the $1 at this point I knew he was a scammer because he did not send the dollar yet and he was asking for my email for my PayPal and I've already sent it to him he was stalling so this even prove to my point that he was a scammer I could tell from the beginning so what I did was take that dollar buy an item with it off eBay and send him the link and told him he was an idiot for thinking that I would be scamed by him after that I blocked him and I just looked today around 45 days after he's made the case against me of being a scammer and I've read the chat between a steam wrap moderator and the moderator said that there was not enough evidence for the case and that he was posting screenshots that were already edited and said there would not be enough information for the case to get me banned but I am still banned yet and I do not understand how I am band no one told me I just checked on enhanced Steam and I was banned this guy sure does have some guts to go and try to ban me for scamming even though he was the scammer the whole time posting PayPal scams throughout steam throughout the year also overgrown is not affiliated with my account the only way it is that I traded items that I don't not want because it is my brothers. http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-76561198072123924-tf2-team-fortress-2-items.144238/page-2 user submitting ban against me https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198083179995
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Ill first send this back to the reports team for a 2nd look before I pick it up. No eta.
  3. Blue whiskY

Steam:
    hello? you said dont submit multiple appeals yet wont respond
  4. Blue whiskY

Steam:
    hello i sent a new repeal because this one hasnt been answered for a year so idk if your going to do anything or just ignore me
  5. You Are The One

Steam:
    I understand math is hard (6 = 12?) but you will have to wait, bumping your thread will do nothing but get it locked.
  6. Blue whiskY

Steam:
    so 6 months is not ok to bump a thread alright
  7. Blue whiskY

Steam:
    so are you going to help me or not?
  8. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    What YATO means is that a year does not consist of six months, which is when you first submitted this appeal.

Do not bump appeals.
  9. Blue whiskY

Steam:
    Are just gonna keep mocking me because i got the amount of time wrong to fix this or are you actually going to do anything about this besides just saying stop bumping the thread. I know that some people still haven't been untanned after 3 years but im just wondering and it seems no one will answer my question .
  10. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Locking appeal due to excessive bumping
  11. You Are The One

Steam:
    After a fresh look at the case,

-You knew he was a scammer, you looked him up and saw yourself before choosing to engage with them.
    -You fully admit to making a deal with them, receiving money from them and 1)did not follow through with trade [reporter scammer or not irrelevant, you scammed them] 2)removed/blocked the user.
    -At the time the mod and reporter spoke they might not have been enough evidence, but if you saw the report and ALL the replies, both the mod and reporter continued with the case until their was enough evidence. Further on this note, "screenshots being edited" does not mean they are fake/forged, simply cropping an otherwise legitimate screenshot makes it "edited" the reporter did followup with additional screenshots. Finally, these points are all moot by your full confession of knowingly/deliberately RWC (real world currency) related scamming someone.

Additional Ref:
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/166492
    -scamming a scammer is still scamming,
    -its clear you knowingly did so.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/183102
    This is scamming, its very just, its clear you show zero remorse and therefor, pose a significant and ongoing risk to others in the community.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/183107
    -Duplicate appeal, but if your brother wants to be untagged, he will have to appeal himself with his own account.

Firmly denied.
    SR, by policy, does not grant appeals for RWC (real world currency) related offenses.
    This is a policy deny, no admin would be able to grant the appeal.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**