1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198072706086 - (johnny62798173919918487194888389 / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by johnnyisthebest, Apr 2, 2015.

1. johnnyisthebest

johnnyisthebest New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:56220179
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198072706086 (johnny62798173919918487194888389)

Appeal Plea: I commited the offense(s), but it was minor or I disagree with SteamRep policy
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Friend/Family - My account was abused by a family member or friend
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    none​

Appeal description:
    A little over 2 years ago when I still played TF2, I barely had any items. My older brother who actually had good items told me that he knew a way to get them. I let him use my account but didn't know he was trying to scam people. The first person he tried to scam reported him to SR and I got banned for it. I didn't know what SR was back then, so I hadn't even know that I was banned from it. It was just until yesterday that I signed up for CSGOLounge that I realized I was banned.
    For Guilt/Innocence I put this because it was an attempt to scam, and it didn't go through, which is still bad, however no items were lost. Also because I wasn't the person trying to scam.
    For the Repayment I didn't need to repay anything because no items were lost.
    I will take action for this and not allow family or friends to have access to my Steam account, and I will never scam myself either. I would link my brothers steam account if that would help me get the appeal.
    Thanks!
    ~Johnny​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    After a review of the report/taking into account the appeal, I am unable to consider this appeal.
    -Your account is your responsibility at all times, that is Valves stance and that is SRs stance.
    -Buying/selling/trading/lending or any other transfer of ownership of a steam account does not negate a banned tag nor are you able to appeal for the account. Auto deny reason.

Appeal denied.