1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198073382712 - (spaceman / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Pillz, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Pillz

Pillz Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:56558492
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198073382712 (spaceman)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    none​

Appeal description:
    Cant seem to reply to my original post here.

https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-76561198073382712-spaceman-sr-caution.190589/#post-510560

Please go through my post again, you claim I was never caution but I had that tag for 5 years

Prior to appealing my tag was always a caution. I was under the impression that my final decision was that a caution tag was placed since I had returned the items woth a few dollars.

I ask to be reconsidered for a appeal. 5 Years later only for me to be handed a Banned and have my posts quickly processed by another admin confused me.

I carried a caution tag for 5 Years which pretty much did everything for me to quit trading. It reminded everyone I was a scammer abd I was avoided.

You claim that I could not have had a CoH since it was a repeated offense. Its been 5 years with a tag on my account. I was 13, I did not know better,I screwed up, I apologised. I ask for another chance. A lot can happen in 5 years for someone.

I am fine with my original caution tag that was handed to me. I was just confused as to what the point of CoH was if after a long period of time being tagged appealing is useless?​
  2. Pillz

Pillz Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:56558492
    Yes what I did was wrong, yes I am sorry for what I did.
    If I was not sorry for my actions as a 13 year old I would not bother to write the appeal at all. I am sorry to both of them still to this day.

For the first report against Ned Kelly, it was a direct scam for 5 Dollars worth of stuff, plain and simple
    For the second report, "Randombrother" left out a fact that the victim, after we agreed on the original deal, kept looking through and telling me to add more items. Even though the original trade was already done on word.

Please look through my case again, you claim that I never had a SR Caution tag. That was my tag until the other admin quickly processed both of my cases 5 years ago. I was under the impression that was my final judgement.
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    To be absolutely clear, no, you were never previously tagged with any status on SR prior to 2019-09-10 @ 21:21:07 GMT, the first entry on our SR database for your profile, zero, nada, nothing, none prior to being issued a BANNED TAG. You can confirm this yourself by viewing your own SR profile and selecting the profile history drop-down.

More importantly:
    Already appealed and denied, do not submit further appeals, your case was reviewed fully and decided. Further appeal attempts may result in loss of posting privileges in this section.