1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Appeal: 76561198073977260 - (WhiteNemo / SR CAUTION)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by TheWhiteNano, Feb 21, 2016.

1. TheWhiteNano

TheWhiteNano New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:56855766
    Appeal for SR CAUTION

Steam profile: 76561198073977260 (WhiteNemo)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Mistake - Admin misunderstood evidence or made a mistake
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Hello SteamRep Administrators,

I would like to start off this Appeal by stating the obvious. I am a known CS:GO Community member, many famous Professional players and Famous Streamers are my friends and play with me often. I was recently helping a friend out with my trading experience and betting experience by trading/betting some of his items, please note he asked me for the favors. He trusted me and knew I would return his items. First time he wanted me to trade his items, he send me a Karambit Case Hardened Field Tested, which I then ended up giving him back since I couldn't trade it due to a difficulty being set onto it due to "Special Blue Patterns" it had. He then sent me an AK Vulcan Minimal Wear which I bet on CSGODouble, and eventually returned as promised. In between me betting it and returning it, he spammed me and asked for advice very often, which I warned him not to do since I was busy with my personal work and his betting. I promised to get his stuff back and 5$ more for him 2 days later *Sunday*. He then spammed me constantly and bothered me 1 day before (Something I warned him not to do), so I blocked him temporarily until the next day came. When I unblocked him, I had found out that he had removed me, and the betting site was down temporarily (Which I proved with screenshots). He went to tell a few of our mutual friends that I was a scammer and that I was going to get banned from Steam Rep, it then took me a while to prove to them that I am actually not a scammer. I gave him the item back as soon as the site came back online, with no issues from my end, since I owed it to him. For some reason, he thought I would scam him and not return his item when I already sent him back 600$~ worth items. I do not have the time to risk my Reputation status over small things such as these, so this is why I think I should have the Caution removed. I won't be saying "since I'm obviously innocent" or something similar, since that is up to the administration to decide. I hope you understand, and appreciate your time spent reading this.
    Regards,
    WhiteNemo.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Please accept my steam invite.
  3. TheWhiteNano

TheWhiteNano New User

Steam:
    Could you add me again please? Thanks
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
    Umm, that was months ago, you must have declined my invite, you will have to wait for the appeal to be addressed in due time now.
  5. TheWhiteNano

TheWhiteNano New User

Steam:
    I didn't realize I got a message. This post has been up for almost a year now, and I ended up getting a reply 8 months later, so I was unable to check this post every day, therefore my apologies for declining it. I was unaware that you had sent me one. I hope we can sort this out, thanks.
  6. You Are The One

Steam:
    I will give you one more chance to add me.
  7. TheWhiteNano

TheWhiteNano New User

Steam:
    I've added you.
  8. TheWhiteNano

TheWhiteNano New User

Steam:
    Attached is all the trades between the dates of when the item was handed over to me, returned, and all other trades in-between, before, and after. Thanks

Attached Files:

• 2.PNG
      2.PNG
      File size:
      103.8 KB
      Views:
    • 3.PNG
      3.PNG
      File size:
      121.1 KB
      Views:
    • 4.png
      4.png
      File size:
      120.1 KB
      Views:
    • 1-3 Extenderd.png
      1-3 Extenderd.png
      File size:
      69.1 KB
      Views:
    • 5.png
      5.png
      File size:
      116.3 KB
      Views:
    • 1.PNG
      1.PNG
      File size:
      185.8 KB
      Views:
    • 8.PNG
      8.PNG
      File size:
      94.5 KB
      Views:
    • 6.png
      6.png
      File size:
      127.4 KB
      Views:
    • 7.png
      7.png
      File size:
      197 KB
      Views:
  9. TheWhiteNano

TheWhiteNano New User

Steam:
    I would gladly like to thank all the Admins and Mods that got involved with resolving this case. Thanks especially to You Are The One. I would like to leave a promise from my end, that I will not get involved in any scamming or un-ethical related report worthy cases. Thanks once again, and I wish you all the best.
  10. You Are The One

Steam:
    Already granted, as previously warned and you agreed to, any further issues and tag will be reapplied, I am granting since I dont think their was an intent to scam, tho after the fact, you handled it very poorly.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**