1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198074163678 - (freegames.exe / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by freegames.exe, Jul 25, 2018.

1. freegames.exe

freegames.exe Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:56948975
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198074163678 (freegames.exe)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    | steamname: Gibspn
    | steam3ID: [U:1:5412315]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:2706157
    | steamID64: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197965678043
    | customURL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Gibspn
    | steamrep: https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561197965678043

(this account is also banned and I would like if it could also be unbanned)​

Appeal description:
    Hello,

So, I was banned roughly in September of 2016. The reason I was banned was because that a user which I currently cannot recall the name of had reported me. The reasoning behind him/her filing a report was that I "borrowed" a TF2 Key from them and promised on giving it back, and I never did. After I got banned from Steamrep, I stopped playing TF2 since I couldn't join the trade servers I loved spending time on. Today a friend told me to re-download the game so we both could have fun. So I downloaded the game today and I cant join most of the servers I try. So here I am, writing this appeal for Steamrep admins/mods can reconsider my ban since it has been some time since my ban. I am not saying that I am innocent. I just believe that maybe I should get another chance on playing Team Fortress 2 to the fullest. Thank you.

Sincerely,
    Emir.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Yes or no only, did you repay yet?
  3. freegames.exe

freegames.exe Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:56948975
    I am currently trying to. I have tried to add the user but they have blocked me. Ive tried adding on both accounts but no luck yet. Ive left a comment asking for an unblock. Havent been responded yet even though the user is online.
  4. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    After a review of the report/taking into account the appeal, I am unable to consider this appeal.
    -No repayment/repayment attempt until after appeal submitted.
    -Based on your appeal description, I dont see any actual "change of heart", just that you want to be untagged to join some servers to play.

Appeal denied.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**