1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198074565891 - (Yoto / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Yoto, Dec 10, 2016.

1. Yoto

Yoto Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:57150081
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198074565891 (Yoto)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Fake - Report had falsified evidence
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Hello, thank you for viewing my case
    To start it off I would like to tell me side of the story. I am looking to sell my entire tf2 bp for either paypal or an item (tf2 hat/csgo knife) that is equivalent in value. So I posted an add on tf2outpost, a site I used for many trades over the years. I got several friend request from users that found me via the site and I answered as soon as I saw the notification. One of the users was the user that attempted to scam me and the same user that reported me and got me blocked. We chatted once and we came to an agreement for a transaction that involved paypal. I told him I did not have a paypal account and that I would use a friend's (whom I trust and know in real life) account. I had also recently got a new phone so I was on trade hold for a week by steam. When the week was over (12/10/2016) I messaged him saying the deal could go down today. I was extremely patient as this was my first time doing a transaction the involved paypal. I gave him an email that was associated with the paypal account I was using. He messaged me on steam shortly after saying he sent the funds and that he even got a confirmation email. I checked my account constantly and figured it may take a while. I waited. I finally got an email that seemed to be from paypal but was in fact not associated with paypal in anyway. It seemed as it was but the email was misleading, it was sent from ([email protected]) and was an obvious attempt to be a counterfeit email. I waited and remained optimistic. No new knowledge came and I reached a verdict that it was an obvious attempt to scam me. The user was extremely hostile and arrogant. I remained calm and respectful and dealt with the situation in a mature and honest manner. I then blocked and reported the user on steam. I was dispirited to have to do so because I wanted the transaction to go down. I went on an enjoyed the rest of my day. Later on I got a snapchat message from a friend (whom I also know very well in real life and is also a friend of mine on steam) who took a picture of my steam rep account and saying that he got a random message from a random user to tell him that I was banned on steam rep). I finally went to check my steam rep account and noticed the ban and the complaint submitted by the user who attempted to scam me. This report was 100% outrageous as I did not commitany violation whatsoever.

I hope this problem gets solved and feel free to contact me. I value steam rep as it is a well trusted site amongst steam users.

Thank you for your time.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You will have to add me on steam to discuss.
  3. You Are The One

Steam:
    If you do not followup here or add me, the appeal will be denied, I am giving you until the end of the week to followup.
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
    Denying for failure to followup.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**