1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198075255268 - (Seryldas / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Seryldas, Mar 21, 2021.

1. Seryldas

Seryldas Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:57494770
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198075255268 (Seryldas)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Fake - Report had falsified evidence
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    i dont have alt account. the one that was linked to me as an alt account is not mine​

Appeal description:
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads...counter-strike-global-offensive-items.196159/
    this was a fake report. check the evidence it was clearly made up using his other account. tweak the date and time aswell, you can see in those screenshots he have no online friends but this evidence desktop-screenshot-2021-03-10-01-19-32-16-png.780744 (1920×1080) (steamrep.com) shows that they are not already friend with that account since he has only 5 friends and all are offline. time 1:17am 3/10 was his last message and the time of that screenshot was 1:19am 3/10 but in his report he soon find out that later but how come wouldnt know that if you are not friends in just 2 minutes that pass by and just reported after how many days. also ill upload a solid evidence that the conversation of his screenshots as evidence was fake. he made everything only + you accepted the report knowing that those screenshot is not from steam client and could be edited or inspect element. he can literally copy my steam avatar and name and try to make a fake conversation. in the file that i attached here it was from steam client. he made a trade offer and it was declined. but in his made up conversation with me. theres only 2 trade offer in chat which he claims his 2 gloves means 2 trade offers. but in my solid proof. why its not included in our chat. even if its failed or whatsoever it will still show in chat that he send a trade offer of that so clearly it was all made up. the whole conversation only took 20mins from start to finish but theres no trade offer that pop out for that trade offer that showed in the file that i attached​

Attached Files:

2. Seryldas

Seryldas Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:57494770
    my incoming trade offers that's from march 9 to march 10.
    screenshots from steam client so it cant be edited/inspect element unlike in web browser
    there's should be 3 trade offers that will be shown in his "fake made up conversation" steam chat
    1 for this, and 2 trade offer for the 2 gloves. from start to finish there's only 2 trade offer send so 100% fake

Attached Files:

3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Invalid, non public profile.