1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198075369617 - (Harl Perbor / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Dumledyret, Dec 2, 2015.

1. Dumledyret

Dumledyret New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:57551944
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198075369617 (Harl Perbor)

Appeal Plea: I commited the offense(s), but it was minor or I disagree with SteamRep policy
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before, but was told to handle other tags or to fix something else before my appeal

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    when i first made my steam profile i only played tf2 because i didnt want to pay to play. i only had one friend at the time: pawz and he was a scammer because he was the only friend on my friend list. one day he asked me if i wanted some free tf2 items and of course i said yes because i thought that he was being kind. then i started playing CS:GO and i wanted some items so i started making some stupid offers saying that i would trade some items for items i didnt have cause i thought that i did not have any consucuences (sorry for my bad spelling) then i started buying items of the steam market to trade for but then i was banned from CSGO lounge and that is why i am writing this appeal. i am so sorry for the people that i tried to ''scam'' and that i was such a dumb person. thanks for your time and i hope that i will from you soon​
  2. Teeny Tiny Cat

Teeny Tiny Cat SteamRep Admin Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46722104