1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198075532361 - (Mr. Salim / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by bananasd, Jun 6, 2024.

1. bananasd

bananasd New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:57633316
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198075532361 (Mr. Salim)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I don't have any other alternative account. I got framed.​

Appeal description:
    So I used to play with a toxic scammer "friend," whom I knew in real life (This is his steam ID: 76561198072120323). However, I cut ties with him back in 2018 because he was a scammer and an extremely selfish individual who would constantly berate me and call me racial slurs; all around a negative influence in my life.

Fast forward to today, I checked Steamrep in like 8 years and just realized that my account got SR banned for an "alternative/fake account" that is linked to his account for no reason. The only reason that I can think of is that when I blocked him, he was extremely mad and probably retaliated by getting his buddies to mass-report me. It looks very convincing because we have the same VAC Ban date too on the accounts, but that's because he BEGGED me to CHEAT and PLAY "Chivalry: Medieval Warfare" with him. I was a kid going off to high school and had a soft heart to compromise with his toxic traits and requests, so I agreed to cheat in a game that I didn't want to play.

I attached the screenshots as evidence and if you need more concrete proof that my account is not an alt of his, you can let me know and I will gladly provide it.​

Attached Files:

2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**

Invalid, can only appeal with originally tagged account.