1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Archived Appeal: 76561198076160275 - (ShotgunVoices / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Shotgun Voices, Oct 31, 2020.

1. Shotgun Voices

Shotgun Voices Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:57947273
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198076160275 (ShotgunVoices)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I do not own all the accounts that it says are my alternate accounts.​

Appeal description:
    Hello SteamRep community, First off I want to thank you for your continued work in the Steam community and making it a safe place for all.

I was tangled up in a scandal many years back. I belonged to a group of friends who always played TF2 together, and we also lived close by to one another. One day one of those people did a shady trade and by default everyone who ever played on that internet lan was deemed an alternate account and banned.

I want to apologies for any injustice that was cause to any person involved. I have since moved away from my home town and have began to log back on to my TF2 account. I believe enough time has passed, and that I should be allowed to re-enter the TF2 community without the discriminations for errors in the past. I want to move on with my life and become a product member once again.

I urge you to reconsider my tag as a banned player and resolve me of my errors.
    I just want to be accepted back into a community I once dearly cherished so many years ago.

As of now, if you check most of the accounts that say are my alternate accounts. A lot of them still play to this day. I do not think it would be reasonable for one person to maintain all those accounts and play with all the hours they have on them for 6 years.

Please, I ask, I beg, please resolve me of this mess and let me move on with my Steam career.
    Thank you for the time.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663