1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198076870394 - (Silent Death / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Silent Death, Mar 19, 2022.

1. Silent Death

Silent Death New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:58302333
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198076870394 (Silent Death)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:

Appeal description:
    This account belongs to me and I would like to say that 5 years ago it was hacked, Mail and password were changed on it, I could not log in to it.
    I started contacting steam support with my other profile so that they could help me regain access to this account. I was answered only 2 years later and as a result of which I regained my account and put enhanced protection and since I have already settled on my second profile specified in the appeal, I gave it to my mother, who plays different games with it.
    I had no idea that there was a scam on this account. I found out the usual last month when I put the extension on the browser "steam inventory helper" there I had “steamrep - Banned”. I would like to inform you that personally I have nothing to do with the crimes that were committed from this account and I would like to ask you to remove the icon that this account is “banned - SteamRep”.
    I express my sincere condolences to those who have been scamed from this profile.
    If there are any doubts that I own this account, I am ready to prove it in any convenient way.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Account hijack appeals require you provide:
    1. Exact dates (or as close as possible) of when you were hijacked and when you recovered your account.
    2. Inventory history two weeks prior to two weeks after being hijacked.
    3. Steam support ticket indicating you were indeed hijacked.

You have two weeks to provide the necessary information.
  3. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
    Hello,

Your appeal has been reviewed and it has been Rejected for the following reason(s):
    • Failure to follow up, and provide the required information needed to process this appeal.
    This appeal is thus Rejected. However, if (and only if) you are able to provide a Steam support ticket indicating that you were hijacked, and if you actually follow up, you may submit another appeal.

Regards.