1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198078655906 - (★ »»♔~MamaJustice~♔ »»★ / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by King 3, Jul 17, 2014.

1. King 3

King 3 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:59195089
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198078655906 (★ »»♔~MamaJustice~♔ »»★)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Dear SteamRep, i am sorry for scamming those for csgo guns/tf2 iteams
    i am willing to find those people and give them there iteams back.for now i am about to sell my knife so i can buy the stuff that i scam for. i am about to add those who i scammed and give back there iteams. i am sorry ;/​
  2. King 3

King 3 New User

Steam:
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Lying is an auto deny. Why should we consider this at all instead of just denying your appeal outright? You waste our time and we cant trust you not to lie to us more, we also have a backlog of appeals and stuff like this does not help, people who blatantly feed us crap just drag out the inevitable more and definitely dont earn any brownie points.

Ref http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/why-am-i-mark.51501/#post-150912

Your next reply may be your last, make it count.
  4. King 3

King 3 New User

Steam:
    i am not lieing i am not that person no more .! i changed i dont scam no more i dont feed u guys crap. why would i waste my dam time to make this appeal why would i take my time to make this appeal i changed a whole lot i am about to sell my 81$ knife and add the people who i scammed and make it up! when i am done i will show u my inv history
  5. King 3

King 3 New User

Steam:
    i also admit i have 2 accounts. i admit i faurd and scam on my other account.. i admit i scam on this account and going to sell my 81$ iteam and buy the stuff back that i got from scamming and RE-add those who i scam and give back there stuff
  6. King 3

King 3 New User

Steam:
    give me 1 last chance i changed
  7. 6thBlackWing

6thBlackWing New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:16169475
    Do not trade with, -REP. Giveaway Scammer. Started banning people when he got caught, http://s757.photobucket.com/user/Shigurei_Souma/media/4_zps47d4bed0.png.html?sort=3&o=0 For details contact EpicJimmy, Group Leader of Real Time Gamers Club. You know what's funny? changed profile link still found him/her. same stats + same comments confirm it.

If you're serious about this, then give away your entire steam inventory on "all" accounts to the person who won the event.[doubtful] When people say. "I'm sorry," are they sorry they got caught, or sorry they tried?
  8. King 3

King 3 New User

Steam:
    omg u are such a ✿✿✿✿✿✿. that was long time ago god dam . and it was not a give away u fking s✿✿✿
    i lie about the giveaway
    i said i am going to do a giveaway i did that so i could be admin on the group and ban every one i was trolling at wat fking point was i lieing
    and this was last f✿✿✿✿✿✿ month i changed so u can shut up ask my friends u rutard
  9. King 3

King 3 New User

Steam:
    so you are triping about me ??? i was trolling the group thx u very much how did i get scamming u ✿✿✿✿✿✿. i lie about a giveaway and? are u like 6 ?? get some logic
  10. King 3

King 3 New User

Steam:
    still complaining about the future u butt hurt s✿✿✿
  11. King 3

King 3 New User

Steam:
    why the f✿✿✿ would i give them my whole inv makes no sence regretful s✿✿✿
  12. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    Without a proper report, this has no bearing on the appeal. The provided screenshot is only showing some bans been done in a steam group chat, but shows nothing of any raffle or w/e. SR cannot take that into account.
  13. King 3

King 3 New User

Steam:
    so silentreaper i am unbanned ?? by sr?
  14. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    This appeal will not be granted, you have wasted enough of our time lying to us previously (grounds for an auto deny that I am now enforcing) your behavior has not changed it seems with this fake giveaway incident you mentioned and your overall attitude and rudeness in this thread.