1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198079092112 - (Bilbil / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Bilbil, Jul 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bilbil

Bilbil New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:59413192
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198079092112 (Bilbil)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Fake - Report had falsified evidence
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    I dont know if im right will all of this things that needs to be fulled, but im banned on dota 2 lounge for a year from now couse i was rude to some kid that gaved me some stupid offer, and argue with me about it, i get -2 reps and direct ban. I mean wtf, like how can someone offer to u item that cost 10$ when u offer an item that cost 15$ and u are saying that u want item for that price, not 10$ not 5$, kids thinks that the other one dont know the prices and will try to cheat on the other. Im sorry for being rude to someone but it really wasnt provocation by me, i mean im 24 y old, and i got no other job then flaming on someone without any reason. So unfair treatment by the admin that blocked me ( i dont know maybe its done by the server i got no idea) but its really unfair and i regret for all rude things sayed. Peace to all!​
  2. Bilbil

Bilbil New User

Steam:
  3. Captain Unicorn Smiles

Captain Unicorn Smiles r/dota2trade moderator Partner Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:55854370
    @Bilbil

This isn't lounge... SR does not recognize or have power over lounge bans. Please appeal in the proper platform on D2L.
  4. Bilbil

Bilbil New User

Steam:
    Ty sir, i wrote to admin on the d2l facebook page, and he told me that I must unban here, so here I am, but definitely there something wrong, ill try somewhere else. Ty, Have a nice day!
  5. Bilbil

Bilbil New User

Steam:
  6. You Are The One

You Are The One Appeals SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    invalid, contact d2l, noone here can assist you.

locked.
  7. Skyrider

Skyrider Retired Staff Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:11715230
    You are not marked on SteamREP. You merely have a site ban from Dota2L. As such: http://dota2lounge.com/contact

You have to contact them regarding your ban. If adding an admin or creating a discussion on their group won't work. Email them.

Archiving.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.