1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198079888418 - ([WW] JPyoxall / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by jpyoxall trade.tf, Apr 1, 2017.

1. jpyoxall trade.tf

jpyoxall trade.tf Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:59811345
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198079888418 ([WW] JPyoxall)

Appeal Plea: I commited the offense(s), but it was minor or I disagree with SteamRep policy
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Severity - Severity of ban is higher than SteamRep policy recommends
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Hi all,

Very suprised to see this. I have been recently scammed and lost 72 dollars and i understand it was my fault bla bla bla. But i was trying to get my items so i went round asking people like this user for my item/items lost and many of them obliegded and handed me back the items i would go and give them +rep and some of them asked for an item in return i would also obliedge. I dont understand or see any reason as to why i should be marked for asking for items that are scammed back. the proof i showed to the guy is all here

http://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198079888418 my profile

http://backpack.tf/item/2301232741 the item with the history i know i made a few lies but it is because i want my items back as i do not diserve to lose them to a f✿✿✿✿✿✿ scammer. I dont think i should be immidiatly marked as all i did was ask for items than belonged to me before I got scammed and it is olny 3 refined metal it isnt 50 keys or something.

To conclude I dont think this is a fair or diserved mark as all i did was ask for an item belonging to me back which is worth 20p how does that make me a scammer and make people avoid me as i look untrustworthy. The person that actually scammed me gets the same as i do when he stole 72 quid i tried to GET BACK 20p worth of stuff belonging to ME.

Sorry if i come across rude im just very suprised that this claim has gone through​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    I read the chat log, you clearly threatened the user with being banned/marked on behest of bp.tf and steamrep admins with some non existent "process" in an attempt to "reclaim" your items that may or may not have been "stolen"

The tag was correctly issued,
    anything else?
  3. jpyoxall trade.tf

Steam:
    what do you mean i know i said that but thats because i want my stuff back i have worked hours for
  4. jpyoxall trade.tf

Steam:
    i think that it is a deeply unfair that i ask for a 3 ref item and i get marked 3 ref isnt gonna brake the bank and i didnt even try to scam all i did was ask for it back
  5. jpyoxall trade.tf

Steam:
    i also dont really know what else to give i mean i have given what i have
  6. You Are The One

Steam:
    Yes, you attempted to defraud an innocent user using threats and implied SR and other communities would take action if he did not comply, who likely had nothing to do with your "stolen" items, in an attempt to get free items. If you seriously cannot understand why this is wrong, then I cannot assist you.
  7. jpyoxall trade.tf

Steam:
    this is quite dumb to be honest i gave him proof that the item belongs to me. And it is worth 3 refined metal someone gave me 2 keys back because he saw that they were scammed and they didnt complain he understood they were mine. I also dont see any policy of your saying that you will be banned for asking for your own items back or thretening a user.
  8. jpyoxall trade.tf

Steam:
    also if you want proof of the actual scam that happened on me i can do that
  9. jpyoxall trade.tf

Steam:
    You traded withJhon Marley. 5:04pm

Killstreak Air Strike,Strange Killstreak Rust Botkiller Wrench Mk.I,Flower Power Scattergun,Vintage Killstreak Homewrecker,Mister Cuddles,The Cut Throat Concierge,Killstreak Machina,Festive Macabre Web Scattergun,Nutcracker Minigun,The King of Scotland Cape,The AWPer Hand,Genuine Widowmaker,The Special Eyes,Strange Specialized Killstreak Carbonado Botkiller Rocket Launcher Mk.I,Sweet Dreams Grenade Launcher,Strange Rust Botkiller Medi Gun Mk.I,''sorry was that a crit?'',Strange Killstreak Huo-Long Heater,Lightning Rod,The Bruiser's Bandanna,The Brütal Bouffant,The Fed-Fightin' Fedora,Strange Concheror,Strange Carbonado Botkiller Sniper Rifle Mk.I,''Gota Go Fast ^-^'',''Hispanic's Picante Pulverizer'',Strange Specialized Killstreak Conniver's Kunai,Vive La France,Strange Professional Killstreak Spy-cicle,Genuine Professional Killstreak Freedom Staff,Taunt: Mannrobics,Refined Metal,Refined Metal,The Diplomat,Mann Co. Supply Crate Key,Mann Co. Supply Crate Key,The Dogfighter,The Gold Digger,Strange Rescue Ranger,Strange Dead Ringer,Refined Metal,The Scorch Shot,Bonk Boy,Unusual Wing Mann
  10. jpyoxall trade.tf

Steam:
    and if you want the chat i have that too
  11. jpyoxall trade.tf

Steam:
    I also dont think this is an item scam i asked for 3 ref back and made it clear why i wanted it
  12. You Are The One

Steam:
    Denied,
    You dont even understand why what you did is wrong, meaning you certainly would do the same again. You are indeed a threat to others, the report was processed correctly, nothing at all in this appeal indicates the original admin made any mistake, or anything less of a banned tag is warranted, tag was correctly applied.

Any item traded by any user would have some trade history. In no way does that mean, regardless of your excuse (that is not remotely valid/legit under any circumstances whatsoever) you can go around and threaten users with Comm or SR or Steam bans if they dont return your items that may or may not have been "stolen" from you (that no way any regular user would ever be able to independently verify your claim rather then just going around and trying to get free items from users who have/had your previous items) that is beyond absurd. Steam shut you down for a reason, that's the end of it, take your loss and move on. And I have heard more then enough to conclude this appeal for good.