1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Appeal: 76561198080004806 - (HazGaming. TheRealSouth / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by HazGaming. TheRealSouth, Nov 26, 2014.

1. HazGaming. TheRealSouth

HazGaming. TheRealSouth New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:59869539
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198080004806 (HazGaming. TheRealSouth)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Severity - Severity of ban is higher than SteamRep policy recommends
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Here is the full story on why i got banned and why i should be appealed. It started when i was talking with my friend who has and alternate account ( http://steamcommunity.com/id/The_Backpack_Mogul/ ) that is of the same guy that i was banned for impersonating. Anyway i was talking to him one day and i started complaining about not getting any trades, and he told me to copy his profile and i will get a lot more trades and they will be better. But little did i know that the account i was copying was actually the most impersonated guy on steam ( Which i didn't know until i got banned ). I changed my name back to what i had it set as previously and i wont try anything like that again i swear on my life. Also if i could say something i made a bet on 11/25/2014 and i won but after the game was over and i had won i got banned before i could get my winnings and all the stuff i earned which was the most valued items in my inventory ( The game was Denial vs. Torqued ). Anyway i am really sorry and i understand why i was banned. I hope you can appeal my ban and help me out with my lost items. I honestly didn't know what i was copying until i got banned. Thanks for reading and i hope you can overlook this ban.​
  2. HazGaming. TheRealSouth

Steam:
    Can someone tell me if, when or if i get pardoned from CS-GO Lounge I will get all my skins i won in a bet.. I bet a very high priced amount of skins and got banned for impersonation.. I'm not asking for a speedy pardon or anything i would like to know if I am going to get my skins back or if I am going to have to buy the same ones i bet again.
  3. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    We don't know CSGOlounge's policies. Research there.
  4. HazGaming. TheRealSouth

Steam:
    Thank you for responding so quickly. And thank you for the advise i will research it.
  5. Teeny Tiny Cat

Teeny Tiny Cat SteamRep Admin Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46722104
    Given the amount of time this appeal has been waiting, the lack of surviving evidence from original tagging, and the lack of reports against your account in the years since, I am downgrading this tag to a caution. Be aware that you getting an exceedingly rare second chance, and if any further evidence comes to light or you are reported again, you may be retagged without the possibility of appeal.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**