1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198080185498 - (Gaming / SR CAUTION)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by YellaBanana, Jan 9, 2020.

1. YellaBanana

YellaBanana Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:59959885
    Appeal for SR CAUTION

Steam profile: 76561198080185498 (Gaming)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before, but was told to handle other tags or to fix something else before my appeal

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    None​

Appeal description:
    Five years is a long time to need caution, which is what we're coming up to soon. Nearly 1500 days. I was a 13 year old in middle school when I unsuccessfully attempted to scam.

I'm now going to university this year, have a job, girlfriend, etc. etc.

[Needing caution] really isn't representative of the current person I am, and if I really did want to make even one more attempt, I could have made another main account to switch to years ago. You can see that it hasn't happened because doing that at the very least would be dishonest to this happening at all.

Swatting away an appeal to that isn't regarding a true change of heart (And person entirely) and isn't helping anyone. I was still 13 when I did my first appeal, and clearly that wasn't going to help anyone. I'm nearly 18 now. As far as I can see, the 'Only one appeal' rule only was posted in 2016, So I don't know if that retroactively applies. Even if it does for some reason, you need to consider the variables.

C'mon.​
  2. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Already appealed and denied.
    Now you cannot make more appeals.