1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198080533464 - (Megaupgrade™ / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Megaupgrade™, Aug 26, 2020.

1. Megaupgrade™

Megaupgrade™ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:60133868
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198080533464 (Megaupgrade™)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    Don't have any.​

Appeal description:
    My account was hijacked long ago in 2018 and had all my stuff sold out and my account was abused to hijack other of my friends. I wish to appeal again to fix my account back to the way it was normally was, I do not have much info due to steam support threads have been done long ago and deleted. Is there any way of having a second chance on appealing again to fix these problems? I understand if there is no second chance on appealing again and will stop trying if it is not an option. I am also sorry for taking your time for reading this if any case that it has been an issue to anybody.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2020
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    1. I have removed your screenshots as they may contain account information.
    2. Nothing here provided shows you were hijacked, you also already appealed and were denied for lack of proof of a hijacking, I am archiving this appeal, please do not submit any more.