1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198080637657 - (Avenamen / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Avenamen, Dec 3, 2022.

1. Avenamen

Avenamen Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:60185964
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198080637657 (Avenamen)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    steamname: Onekiller7
    | steam3ID: [U:1:124763786]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:62381893
    | steamID64: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198085029514
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198085029514

It's actually the account of my younger brother which has nothing to do with my case.
    He got banned at the same time at the which I did.
    He got banned because of me.
    We live in the same house.​

Appeal description:
    Hello There,
    My name is Avenamen.
    I read fully appeal guide.

I'm truly sorry for what I did in the past and I honestly feel really stupid because of it.

Back in 2016-2017 (don't remember exactly), My account got hijacked and someone traded away all of my items to their account. At that point I wrote to steam support for help (I didn't know steam rep was even a thing) but steam support said that they can't do nothing with my case and they stopped responding to my messages.
    I felt really angry/sad at the same time that no one can help me with it.
    Emotions got higher of me because no one could punish that person and he got away with it.
    Because of this I thought that scammers can get away with everything if even steam support can't do anything about it.
    Because of all this,still full of emotions, I made offer on bazaar.tf and probably on backpack.tf (I don't remember exactly,I'm sorry)
    that I'm selling untradable summer shades (back then you had to use gift wrap to trade it with someone) but the second person must add his gift wrap so I could wrap my summer shades and then give it back to the user.
    I succesfully scammed 2 people out of their gift wrap.
    After some days-weeks I started my TF2 and I realised that I can't join most of the servers because of my "ban"
    At the same time as me,my younger brother got banned too (I didn't have any idea why my actions punished my brother aswell)
    I realized that I can't use websites such as scrap.tf/backpack.tf/ bazaar.tf anymore.

After all of this what happened, my hijacked account, me trying to scam other people and then getting righteous ban for it, I just gave up on TF2 and took a break from it.
    Just recently I started playing it again (2-3 months) and upon trying to use scrap.tf to get some weapons, ban made me remember my past mistakes. I found out that steam rep exists and I just wanted to sort things out.
    I know that I'm 100% guilty because of my past actions and I completely understand the situation that I'm in.
    Back then I scammed 2 people:
    1. https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-76561198080637657-tf2-team-fortress-2-items.73397/
    2. https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-76561198080637657-tf2-team-fortress-2-items.71262/

As of now, I gave back Rez's items.
    I'm having trouble to reach to the second person,Warrens, because he's got his profile on private and I'm trying to reach him for over than a week now.
    Can't check his friendlist to reach out to him,I'm unsure what can I do because of this. Can I donate the stolen items to a website?

I really changed over the years and I feel really pitiful about myself, I truly regret my past actions and the problems I had caused.

I'm really sorry about everything that I did in the past.
    Have a good day.​

Attached Files:

2. Avenamen

Steam:
    I'm so sorry for multiple images,something bugged on my end
  3. Rez Lo

Rez Lo New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:50323215
    Hi all,
    To whom it concerns,
    I'm just writing here today to confirm that Avenamen did stop by to apologize for his behavior from years ago, and he also did indeed refund me 1 key + 1 gift wrap. (he returned my items).
    It was totally unexpected and I do appreciate his apology and refund.
    - Rez
  4. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Both reports against you are from 2014, not after you say you were scammed in 2016-2017. If the other account belongs to a family member, they will have to submit an appeal for themselves.
  5. You Are The One

Steam:
  6. Avenamen

Steam:
    as I said before, other account,onekiller7 is the account of my younger brother,this very case has nothing to do with him,it's not "alternative account".
    I truly didn't remember at which year I got hijacked and then all of this started.
    I'm so sorry for such a mistake
  7. You Are The One

Steam:
    Why did the other account say that you are their alt?
  8. Avenamen

Steam:
  9. You Are The One

Steam:
    Between your multiple offenses many weeks apart being the primary reason. Secondly, related accounts lying about alts, specifically about this account being their alt and glaring inconsistent timing of events, and the appeal has no way forward.

Appeal denied.