1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198080896976 - (DangeRouSSSSSSSS / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by yanalifa, Dec 7, 2015.

1. yanalifa

yanalifa New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:60315624
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198080896976 (DangeRouSSSSSSSS)

Appeal Plea: N/A. There are no offenses listed at all.
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here earlier for another situation in the past.

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    So I just got to know that my steamid has been steamrep banned stating that my account is alternate of another guy named Airhead. I've met this guy online as he also plays on Asian servers and me too, same skill group. So i play with him sometimes but that doesn't mean that's my alternate account and your banning me which results in bans from csgolounge and all sites. I've been falsely banned from here and I request you to take an action immediately.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
  3. yanalifa

yanalifa New User

Steam:
    This is steam, whenever I get good guys on my team while playing, i add them and we play in future sometimes, most of the people on my steam friend list are people whom I dont know.. I add many people for trades also.. I'm a normal player and trader. I add like 2-3 people everyday and don't remove them unless they do. This is just so strange that you guys are banning me saying that my account is alternative of a guy who is on my list.
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
  5. yanalifa

yanalifa New User

Steam:
    So i talked to this guy kaali chidiya, he added me few days back but i dint knew him, he told me that he is the old guy whom i used to meet in a gaming cafe which has been shut down now. I dint knew that he is the same guy who used to meet me in the gaming cafe . I saw he also got a SR ban for being alternate of the same guy. :|
  6. You Are The One

Steam:
    You really want me to believe a 4 day old steam account added you, who you clearly know, and you had no clue?
  7. yanalifa

yanalifa New User

Steam:
    i dont really remember why i added him, maybe someone told me to add him but that doesn't mean that your making me a alternate of some other guy. Its just that your banning me from trading and everything because i added a 4 day old steam account ? Playing 5000 hours on steam and a website bans me from everywhere because I added a 4 day old steam account ? If a steamrep admins add a 4 day old steam account, you'll ban him ?
  8. yanalifa

yanalifa New User

Steam:
    waiting for your replies ? already 3 people removed me because of the ban -_-
  9. yanalifa

yanalifa New User

Steam:
    Can i expect a reply from you guys ? First of all your banning me for a thing which is not even true and then you don't even reply. Just saw the guy "Airhead"''s steamrep and it says he got like 8 alternate account in which a account is banned 3 days ago for being his alt and that account was online 653 days ago that too with no games on it. Is it a joke banning such accounts and banning people on his list? I can't really trade fully because of you.. Pleasr reply
  10. You Are The One

Steam:
    You were not banned because you were on his friends list, that is absurd.
  11. yanalifa

yanalifa New User

Steam:
    That's not my alternative account also. -_-
  12. yanalifa

yanalifa New User

Steam:
    just got a ban from csgolounge, can you please be fast in processing my report. I can't trade because of you guys.
  13. yanalifa

yanalifa New User

Steam:
    What do you guys want from me? That account is not mine nor I have relationship with it, he is just an old friend of mine. You're ruining someone's trading effort for a thing which is totally wrong. I've been banned from every website now including reddit. All my friends are shocked and removing me because i got banned. You guys dont even give a reply overhere. WTF do you want from me ?
  14. yanalifa

yanalifa New User

Steam:
    If you guys are banning me from every website atleast care to reply to my appeal ? This is bullshit. -_-
  15. yanalifa

yanalifa New User

Steam:
    WTF!? Can you please reply overhere? First of all you guys banned me for a reason which is not at all true then your not even replying to my appeal. -_-
  16. You Are The One

Steam:
    recusing myself due to user spamming my inbox to the point I dont feel I could give a fair appeal anymore.
  17. yanalifa

yanalifa New User

Steam:
    then what will you guys do of my false ban? who will process my report?
  18. yanalifa

yanalifa New User

Steam:
    Can i get a reply from any admin/moderator? Or is it just a joke posting over here.
  19. yanalifa

yanalifa New User

Steam:
    Can you guys reply ?
  20. yanalifa

yanalifa New User

Steam:
    hello!? please someone process it :(