1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198081399403 - (Tooth Fairy / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Tooth Fairy, Feb 25, 2017.

1. Tooth Fairy

Tooth Fairy Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:60566837
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198081399403 (Tooth Fairy)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Rejected Original Appeal (appealed previously one time on the : 4th December)

https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-76561198081399403-tooth-fairy-banned-by-sr.148083/

I have tried to stay apart of the community for various months and wish to return now. Time has developed and I will never commit such actions ever again.
    I had a strong reputation. arguably one of the highest regarded back before I was banned. It was a moment of madness, nothing can excuse my actions but I was in a bad place that night and should have never done such. Nothing can change the past but only myself can change the future.

All I request is for a second chance after committing such actions months ago and nothing having happened since then. I know that is not any reason to appeal but it shows it was a blip, nothing more.
    I should never have created such screenshots which was deceptive for sure I admit that. Also, I still returned many thousands of dollars to the rightful owners moments after the incidents happened. Again no excuse but proof that it wasn't in myself and I knew I *** up when such actions happened and quickly tried to correct right from wrong as soon as I committed such stupid actions.
    Nothing can excuse my actions but after time, all I request is a second chance. I apologized to those involved, my friends and all of whom wished to hear from me.

All was returned immediately after the incident. No excuses. Yes I cant change the past but wish to request a fresh start from here on onwards.

All the best and take care.

- tooth​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Already appealed, already denied.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**