1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198081399403 - (Tooth Fairy / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Tooth Fairy, Jun 25, 2018.

1. Tooth Fairy

Tooth Fairy Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:60566837
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198081399403 (Tooth Fairy)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-76561198081399403-tf2-team-fortress-2-items.147879/

I don't know what else to say for this If I am being completely honest, I made a massively, serious mistake and I will never be able to change the silly, childish, immature mistakes and choice I made over 1.5 years ago.

A long time later, I feel like time has developed and simply request for you to take time to forgive and consider a "unban" following no daft mistakes whatsoever since this one off pathetic decision I made. Since then, I have remained quiet in the community in the hope to be somewhat forgiven, I don't know what else I can do to regain trust, if it makes the slightest difference, everything stupidly stolen was returned all within 24 hours. I have spent a long time reflecting on my actions and would appreciate, hugely, any consideration on this appeal.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Already appealed and denied, you were told this multiple times already now, further appeal attempts will result in loss of posting privileges in this section.