1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198081930975 - (KEKW / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by KEKW, Jan 14, 2020.

1. KEKW

KEKW Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:60832623
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198081930975 (KEKW)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    i curently dont own any other than this account,ive had one before,but thats lost somewhere,i dont use it nor remember the credentials or the actual name of the account​

Appeal description:
    Simply, i dont want people think that i am i a filthy scammer still,that happened in the past over 3 years ago,almost 4,i"ve repaid some of my victims as simply it is not humanly possible to find all of them,i would like to get my ban removed since i havent traded nor scammed anyone since my ban,i obviously acknowledge and am ashamed of the past,but i think its been a long time ago and i would like to start fresh again,without bad reputation
    sincerely thanks.​
  2. KEKW

KEKW Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:60832623
    When an admin will be looking at my profile,i just wanna point out that people commenting on my profile with +reps "good trader" are from rocket league trading https://rocket-league.com/trading
  3. Teeny Tiny Cat

Teeny Tiny Cat SteamRep Admin Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46722104
  4. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Denying for failure to followup/failure to disclose alts. In addition, you impersonated multiple other users, and attempted the "item verify" scam. Too many issues to ever consider an appeal for.