1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Archived Appeal: 76561198081930975 - (Paradise / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by KEKW, Dec 17, 2020.

1. KEKW

KEKW Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:60832623
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198081930975 (Paradise)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Hello,i was just wondering,i am now 18 years old and ive found out how stupid i was when i was 13,trying to scam people for CS:GO skins,I have repaid 2 of my victims,there werent much to be honest,its been a really long time since my ban,ive changed a lot during the process,and am wondering if i could get unbanned for obvious reasons...I was a stupid kid and it will not happen again.
    with regards
    Paradísos​
  2. KEKW

KEKW Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:60832623
    Update:I have just found out i made an appeal almost a year ago,that got denied,there was a question why is it not possible to find all the victims? you could just look trough your trade history,yes i could do that,the problem is that few people just dont use steam anymore and have been offline for months,years even...ive moved on,i understand if the appeal gets denied again,i just dont want my bad history from being very young to carry on with me,i want to forget
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    As you pointed out, already appealed and denied, no further appeals can be submitted, one appeal per tagging.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**