1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198081943872 - (BadRulez42 / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by BadRulez42 tf2hunt.com, Sep 10, 2020.

1. BadRulez42 tf2hunt.com

BadRulez42 tf2hunt.com Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:60839072
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198081943872 (BadRulez42)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Mistake - Admin misunderstood evidence or made a mistake
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I do not have any other alternate accounts, the one listed on my profile is a family member's account, not my own.​

Appeal description:
    Hello, I know it's been a long time since this case was opened. About 2 years if I'm not mistaken. I was really hoping somebody could review my previous appeal and take another look at the evidence. I still use steam a lot and this ban has hindered my trading ability significantly. The ban was for a paypal "scam" that occurred with a friend of mine. We are still friends to this day, he reported me, and if you look at the appeal, he vouched for me! I had some stuff going on in real life at the time and as soon as I was back online I made things right with him. It's been 2 years and I feel that everybody deserves a second chance, especially since the person who reported me also full-heartedly vouched for my appeal.

https://forums.steamrep.com/threads...2-badrulez42-tf2hunt-com-banned-by-sr.187892/

Admittedly, I tried to deflect blame and make up a false narrative at the time to reduce how guilty I looked. The excuses I used were pigments of the truth cast behind white lies. I'm not comfortable sharing what I was going through at the time. All I ask for is a second look at the appeal, and a fair review of the case. I apologize for dragging this up again but I truly feel as though I deserve to be unbanned, and so does my friend MCKetchup (the victim/friend/vouched for me).

I appreciate you taking the time to look at this.

Thanks again,
    BadRulez42​

Attached Files:

2. BadRulez42 tf2hunt.com

Steam:
    Also, here is the trade offer documenting the repayment.

Attached Files:

3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    The appeal is invalid, you already appealed and were denied, I will leave this open for you to reply once more to elaborate on this particular statement since it was fairly vague. Otherwise, will be invalidated/archived shortly.
  4. BadRulez42 tf2hunt.com

Steam:
    I believe that the reasoning behind me being denied before was incorrect. The admin misunderstood and I misrepresented myself, I own the blame for what happened, not anybody else who was on my profile. I made reparations.

The previous admin thought that I was trying to blame it on my brother and I’m saying that it was me. I was denied because I didn’t accept responsibility. I repaid the amount in question with interest and feel as though I’ve met all conditions to be unbanned. The “scam” has been nullified and I am on good terms with all parties involved.

He has spoken on my behalf multiple times. I hope this clarifies things.

Thanks,
    BadRulez42
  5. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    I only asked about the specific statement quoted above, everything else you mentioned is/was irrelevant, my above statement about the status of this appeal attempt is the same regardless.

Per appeal policy, lying in an appeal is grounds for an appeal to be instantly denied and changing your story after being denied automatically results in loss of posting privileges in the appeal section.