1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Appeal: 76561198082053822 - ([Bill's]Micha-él-∑™ ツ / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by [≧ĦṲĦ≦]Micha-él-∑™, Oct 3, 2014.

1. Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198082053822 ([Bill's]Micha-él-∑™ ツ)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    No have alternate acc.​

Appeal description:
    Hey admins, i have ban by SR for second acc. This acc. is not my. I have nothing to do with this account and I've never even had. I want unban because i like trading in cs:go, but i have banned OP :/, next i like bets on cs:go match, but this page have too banned...i never scammed :/ Now i TF2 no playing, i play only cs:go. Please, unban me, I'm innocent. Thanks in advance.​
  2. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    Hello @[≧ĦṲĦ≦]Micha-él-∑™,

Please read this topic: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-tips.66354/

Please pay special note to points:
    #7: What are Alts

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  3. Thank you for responsive man. I have only 2 account to which I have access, this and acc. my friend http://steamcommunity.com/id/branissvk .And my "other" account that does not belong to me but it's that I mentioned on the profile steamrep, so this http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561197996541685 .He has a lot of "Alternate Accounts". Please help in this situation. I really do not have anything to do with him and his fraud. *Sry for my bad language*
  4. Xenophobia

Xenophobia Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:20973413
  5. Hey man, no, this acc isn´t my, and i I do not know who it is.
  6. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Hello, I would like to ask about Kenjo and how you know him and why you did not mention that account before.
  7. You Are The One

Steam:
    Please followup.
  8. You Are The One

Steam:
    After a review, due to time tagged without admins addressing and other mitigating circumstances, their is insufficient evidence to support a tag based on being an alternate account of 76561197996541685
    Please note, if we find out you lied, tag will be reapplied w/o the possibility of a new appeal.

Appeal granted,

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**