1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198082317902 - (Isaac / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by PlayzaCz, May 16, 2017.

1. PlayzaCz

PlayzaCz Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:61026087
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198082317902 (Isaac)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    I have only this.​

Appeal description:
    Somebody get the password to my account and he did some trades.. He didn´t make something else.. He just fake the raffle bot from scrap.tf to get me banned or something > which happend.. Its a bit weird, as it was to me.. I think it is an angry trader that I met before and I canceled his trade (scam).. but I really don´t know.. I will never do that.. I canceled everything as soon as I can and I changed my account details.. I´m sorry for any trouble that happend on my account.. So please if you can unban me.. thanks for reading and hopefully understanding.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Provide proof.
  3. PlayzaCz

Steam:
    How can I? I don't have any screenshots or something like that.. tell me where can I find the proof..
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
    You are claiming hijack, you recovered your account somehow...
  5. PlayzaCz

Steam:
    1- There is an e-mail that I had received when someone changed my password..
    2- There is how I´m changing it back with phone..
    Yesterday i wasn´t at home.. I didn´t even notice the email of my password changing..

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      308.1 KB
      Views:
    • 2.png
      2.png
      File size:
      344.9 KB
      Views:
  6. You Are The One

Steam:
    A password reset is not proof of a hijacking.
  7. PlayzaCz

Steam:
    Well.. I don´t know where can I get a proof of somebody hacking me.. I just received password changes on my e-mail.. Then I recognize that my steam profile is not in normal.. So I changed everything back.. = So somebody just got on my email, changed my steam account details and get me a ban..
  8. PlayzaCz

Steam:
    I swear on myself i wouldn´t ever do this.. NEVER..
  9. PlayzaCz

Steam:
    Please.. respond :/
  10. You Are The One

Steam:
  11. PlayzaCz

Steam:
    But.. can you just simply tell me where do I find these? I just received some e-mails about some password changes and those things thats all..
  12. PlayzaCz

Steam:
    This is the story once again: I just got hacked when I wasn´t at home.. Someone got on my e-mail then on my Steam account (because I have the same password on both).. then I received an e-mail > that someone changed my password (still wasn´t at home, and he didn´t actually changed the e-mail= the old e-mail was still connected to my Steam account).. someone renamed me as : ScrapTF | Raffle 8 and he traded to +- 15 people.. he just did some fake raffle wins.. but it looked like picture 1.. then I came back home.. I noticed all these things and I changed my password back and everything (I didn´t even wrote to Valve).. I canceled the other trades.. I changed the password easilly because I had not mobile authenticator enabled but my e-mail was still the same.. so I just logged into Steam without a single problem (only the password change).. I can´t give you any more proofs then this.. and if you don´t trust me.. I will never trade again.. thats it.. thanks for reading.. if you don´t trust me, just deny me now, because I can´t really tell you more things..

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      49.5 KB
      Views:
  13. You Are The One

Steam:
    Zero proof of hijacking provided, nor is the screencap provided compliant with our evidence standards.

You have the remainder of the 2 weeks.
  14. PlayzaCz

Steam:
    Man.. I don´t know.. but I just cant give you anymore proof.. it is how I said it before.. the only thing you can do is just trusting or just deny me.. get into my situation.. when I just can´t give you more.. but you want more.. and if you imagine my situation.. you just figure out that there REALLY ISN´T MORE PROOFS.. I can swear on everything but it doesn´t have any value :/
  15. PlayzaCz

Steam:
    I just have 2 screenshots!!
    1: Someone changed my password.. there´s no proof of who changed that!! I know.. but how can I find the proof thenand where?
    2: Is when I´m changing my password back.. I told you the story like 5x times..
    So.. I just can´t give you more.. or should I fake it? No! This is the truth that I can give you.. It is like when you go buy ice cream and you want chocolate, but they have only vanilla, they will not make chcolate just because you want it, because they have no resources, so that they can´t make the chocolate ice cream, they can give you only the vannilla!!.. That´s just all and if you don´t understand this.. I´m just done

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      308.1 KB
      Views:
    • 2.png
      2.png
      File size:
      344.9 KB
      Views:
  16. You Are The One

Steam:
    Im asking YOU to provide something to back up YOUR claim, something I cant do because I am not YOU.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  17. PlayzaCz

Steam:
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
    This is the step-by-step how I SIMPLY RECOVERED MY ACCOUNT.. (still had the old e-mail linked with Steam) 1-8 Blue window means that i clicked there..
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2017
  18. You Are The One

Steam:
  19. PlayzaCz

Steam:
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Now it should be alright.. the white boxes are hiding only account names and e-mails
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2017
  20. You Are The One

Steam:
    Your screens are not from when your account was banned. Anyone can use this method after the fact to reset their password. It is not proof of a hijacking.